Thursday, June 5, 2008

Where's SK?


Oh, there she is! In her babydoll's pack n play...


Lots of nights after we tuck SK in she will play in her room for a bit then get in bed and go to sleep. Tonight when I went to check on her I didn't see her in bed. As I was about to panic, I noticed silly little SK sound asleep in her baby's pack n play!

Tomorrow night we are going to have a bonfire/mock campout in the backyard. SK is very excited about this and played campout with her babies and pack n play tonight. I guess she thinks that's where she's supposed to sleep tomorrow. Who knows! Please notice the 'mattress' she made out of her pillow and how neatly she put the mattress to our real pack n play and a random rug under her before she went to sleep. Oh, and don't forget 'ba.' She's snuggled in tight!

Posted by Picasa