Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sara's Celebration Dinner

We love any reason to celebrate at our house, and last night was a very special occassion! SK is 'pool-up' free at night! Sweet girl has been ready a lot longer than I was for her to wear p*nties at bedtime. We ran out of pull-ups Sunday night so we had no choice but to wear p*nties to bed. I wish I had a picture of her face when I told her we were out of pull-ups. She was soooooooo excited, I felt awful for not letting her try sooner. But, I like my sleep and even though she's been potty trained since the week she was 2 1/2 I had no desire to change sheets during the night :)

We told her after 3 nights of being dry, she could pick a place to go out to eat. She (of course) picked chips/sauce and Auntie Judy and Lexi to come too! Here are a few pictures (of bad quality b/c they are from my phone) of the celebration.....

Best Buds!

Marble Slab for dessert! Adam, Judy and I were thrilled they are big enough for a kid table right next to ours! Woo-hoo for grown up conversation!

Posted by Picasa