Our sweet baby girl is ONE! She has had a big weekend celebrating! She got to have lunch at school with Sara on Friday and the girls chose Macaroni Grill for dinner knowing Charley would just LOVE the mac and cheese. ha! We had a cousin party last night. She loved everything but the cake! Who knew!
I remember thinking Sara was SO big at one - not Charley. She is always going to be our baby! She is walking EVERYWHERE! And talks nonstop. What don't usually understand what she says, but she has LOTS to say!
Here is a big picture dump of her party. In a most random order...
Precious birthday girl in her outfit made by my dear friend Stephanie at Monograms N More.
Opening presents with LOTS of cousin help
The 'babies' of the family drinking Starbucks and texting. It's just what happens when you are #3 :)
AMAZING cookies by Phoebe's Cookies in College Grove. Phoebe is actually one of Adam's dads close childhood friend's daughter. Small world that I found her through preschool. She makes the most beautiful cookies and they taste SO good, too!
Sweet Mary Elizabeth with static hair. These balloons were SO tangled around her we had to cut the strings to set her free! The kids all wrote names of grandparents, great grandparents, etc. on the balloons at the end of the party and sent them to heaven!
The girls' room AFTER the tornado of cousins came through. OH MY GOODNESS they had such fun!
And it still looks like this. I can't even go there until after I have a nap. ;)
Dessert buffet with cupcakes, red velvet cake balls, red and white m&m's, dipped pretzels, cookies and Charley's smash cake.
Charley's sweet little invite. Confession - it's the only copy I printed out. The rest were texted to family! I can never show Charley pictures of Sara's first birthday and how I SO carefully handmade every part! I ordered as much of Charley's as I could! ha!
Birthday girl having a snack before the party starts.
One year photo.
Kids table. We have very close friends, who love our kids dearly, and also happen to own an event planning business. They provided kids table, chairs, linen, serving pieces, etc. all in Charley's theme.
Hot Chocolate Bar - Starbucks happily donated cups (due to my never ending drive through support ;))
Fox Cousins
There are 7 ages 7 and under.
Caroline - 7, Sara - 6, Mary Elizabeth - 5, Anna Kate and Greyson -4, Colby- 2
Charley was more into watching Toy Story 3 than eating cake
Her reaction to the cake. I was SO surprised she didn't like it, but, girlfriend wanted NO part!
Aunt Debbie lovin' - best around!
Guitar practice with Grammie while the big girls practiced a 'show' to perform.















