Tuesday, September 11, 2007

First Day of Sunshine School

Today was a big day for Bug. It was the first day of Mother's Day Out. She is going to the same school she went to last year. I worked there last school year until Boo was born and feel in love with Sunshine School! The staff is amazing and Bug has made great friends there. Several of her friends from last year are in her class as well as her cousin. She also has two teachers we go to church with and one from last year. We are so blessed to be at Sunshine School and know this will be a great year!



Good Morning Sunshine! It's not often Bug is woken up to a camera flash. She was a little confused as to why I was making such a big deal out of this day!

Her special breakfast - eggs, toast and sausage. Still a little unsure of what came over mom and her camera!

Daddy called to say have a great first day. We were so sad he had an early meeting and couldn't go with us.


Here's Prissy Missy ready to go with her lunchbox. We packed her lunch the night before and she was very sad to learn she couldn't eat it right then. We had lots of tears before bed over putting her lunch box in the fridge!



One of her teachers, Sweet Ms. S. She told me this afternoon Bug called her 'Aint S' all day. We don't know where this came from! This poor face is what I got when I was leaving. I was so anxious about her staying so Boo and I went to Starbucks/Target. A little coffee and walk around Target made Boo and I all better!!!


Her daily report said she did not take a nap. Well, we barely made it out of the church parking lot before she was snoring in the back seat! Of course 'ba' was close by. This is her best friend! It was my baby blanket that Nannie (my mom) gave to Bug on her first birthday. She loved it until all the stuffing came out and I finally took the fabric off of the quilting. There was originally two pieces of fabric this blue and a vintage Raggedy Ann. She has always preferred the blue piece and it is now a part of our family. Anyone who knows Bug, knows 'ba!'


We met our sweet friend L at 'Donalds' for ice cream after school. We went to 'Donalds' on the first day last year so we just had to do it again. On a side note, Bug went to school with two cute pigtails with bows and a clip to hold back her bangs. When I picked her up she had no bows, no clip and one pigtail!


These two cutie pies love to play together! And their mommas love to talk, so we all make a great team!


Where are Bug and L?

Say Cheese! We took tons of pictures trying to get these two busy girls to cooperate.


When we got home, Bug had her 'first day of school' present waiting. My mom always did this for us when we were little, so I couldn't resist.

Bug loved her new Color Wonders set.


Daddy took a picture of us playing Cheerio Bingo tonight. Please take notice of Bugs super cute outfit (ha!). She is really into dressing herself these days. Flipflops and a sweater coat were her choice tonight! We must work on this!