Bug has recently come up with the funniest sayings. Here are my top five...
*I got a baby in my tummy. I can't do it.'
This was amusing at home, not at the pediatrician's office last week when I asked her to put a book away and this is what she said (in front of her doctor)! Boy, did I take the pregnancy thing too far!!!
*'I think I be shy'
This is said whenever we are about to go somewhere or someone is coming over. It is typically followed by who she chooses to be shy toward. Today it was her great grandfather. And yes, she will act shy toward that person. Weird! Didn't know shyness was a premeditated choice!
*'Is she a grandmudder?'
Don't know where this comes from, but, Bug is obsessed with the word grandmudder.
*'That is boo-ful. Like Kelly.'
Yes, that's Kelly Ripa, our favorite morning TV girl. If she sees something she thinks is pretty, she will compare it to Kelly. Recently we attended an all white wedding at the beach. This is what Bug said about the dress I wore!
*'I have a gwande, nonfat, caramel maiato, easy foam'
Some kids play playdough, we play Starbucks drive through at our house! Seriously, Bug is known to say this to a wall thinking it's the drive through order box!