Friday, October 5, 2007

Playdate at the Park and a Brand New Boot

We had such a fun playdate at the park on Wednesday with our friends Miss S and J. Miss S owns a super cute children's clothing boutique. (check out her site at http://www.3littlemonkeysboutique.com/) The weather was perfect and all the kiddos played and played and played. Below are a few pics of the kids swinging and a video of Boo laughing at J and Bug playing in the sand. Sorry it's sideways, I'm not too video savvy yet!





The Brand New Boot ...

As we were leaving Miss S and J's house, I missed the front step, while holding Boo, and fell very awkardly on to the ground. Boo is just fine, but after a long and very painful afternoon at the doctor I am now sporting a lovely walking boot to protect my BROKEN foot! Bug was a bit traumitized by my fall so sweet Miss S gave her a baindaid to put on the big knot that formed on the side of my foot. The x-ray tech got a big kick out of the baindaid and asked if I thought that would've made my foot better! HA! The worst part of the whole day was when the doctor said I couldn't DRIVE. FOR. ONE. MONTH! That's going to be 30 loooooooong days for someone who loves to be on the go! :) On the bright side, I could possibly have the cleanest most organized house around by Nov. 3!