I asked her to show me what Miss Missy taught her. So, she sat like this.
Then she showed me how they learned to hold their arms when they dance across the floor...
And, this is how she had her tutu when we were watching! She absolutely loved the class! Adam even got to the Y for his workout as her little class was over and that made her whole day! Tomorrow we are on a misson to find appropriate ballet shoes.
TMI Alert: I finally convinced her to take her dance clothes off after supper. She had to take them off for bathtime. While she got in the bath, I started undressing AK. Only, I didn't check to see if AK's diaper was wet or dirty. Of course it was dirty and went EVERYWHERE. Up her back, down her leg, on the floor on the side of the tub - EVERYWHERE! This caught SK, who has an extremely sensitive sense of smell, off guard. SK then threw up twice in the bathtub, all over the bath toys - nice. So, in a matter of about 3 minutes, we had poo and throw up smeared all over the bathroon. After Adam and I quit laughing, we took the girls to our bathroom to attempt at getting them somewhat clean! :)
