Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Party.....

As mentioned in an earlier post, I was able to 'steal' some great Candy Party ideas from blog friends in TX. Thanks girls!!!

The invitation...


The candy buffet! Lots o' sugar!! Thank you C.B. for the container contribution! ;)

Delicious cupcakes! I looked EVERYWHERE for these cute little lollipops and just happened to see them Wednesday afternoon at W*almart as I was checking out. I had this exact vision in my mind of what I wanted AK's cupcakes to look like and couldn't find these silly things anywhere! As I was getting ready to pay, I looked at the checkout line candy one last time for anything I might have missed and there was ONE box of these on the very bottom shelf! The sprinkles are a bit of a pain. Cute to look at, but I will be sweeping them up for the next month!
Posted by Picasa