Fox Family Egg Hunt
Each year my inlaws put on a FABULOUS Egg Hunt! Let's just say it is sooooooooo good I had to really work at not being bitter that I had to stay home with little Miss AK! But, like the wonderful inlaws they are, I was awarded a consolation stash for having to miss the fun! Woo-hoo!
This year there were two different hunts. One for the grandkids, who each hunted for eggs with a number on them, just like preschool. Then was the adult hunt. Meme (Adam's grandmother) is known for her slyness and usually ends up with quiet a load of cash. This year Banker Boo offered a 'buyout' before each person counted their money. Meme took the 'buyout' (bad choice!) and only got $15 as oppossed to the over $75 in her eggs! I don't think anyone else made that choice!
Here is SK in a great action shot with Morgan (oldest cousin) throwing her an egg!
SK and 'Banker Boo!' Last year she had a deer-in-the-headlights look when she visited the banker. This year, she started picking out her loot from American Girl last week with plans of hitting it big! :)
Her reaction to her winnings! Too cute! She told me, "That's what I did with my face when Boo gave me all that money!"
And sweet little AK shown here with over 102.5 fever! Bless her little heart!
