AKs Christmas crafts were completely ridiculous - in the best way! Oh my cuteness! At her Christmas program the teachers handed us a large red envelope made from poster board FILLED with ornaments and crafts. My absolute treasure is the silhouette ornament! Adam loves the better not pout card. As alway her teachers went waaaaaay above and beyond. And we are very appreciative! They also made a little ornament for Charley since we are there so often :) I also love the fact that her teachers will take the cutest craft and make it a writing project or a glyph! So cute, so fun, so educational! :)
We also had her program and party last week. Her class sang Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree and Jingle Bells. Two years ago she LAID across the stage during her performance! This year she was front and center and sang her little heart out!
I was in charge of the craft and games at her party. We made jingle bell jewelry and clay pot trees. Both were easy and very fun! We also played Snowman Bowling and had candy cane relays. I heart pinterest for ALL my room mom ideas!











