Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Year in iPhone pics - February

This month is also known as the newborn blur! Ha! We did lots of walking and bouncing newborn Charley in the evenings during February. My amazingly selfless dad sent each of my sisters from Texas to stay with me throughout February and love on us and allow me to rest. Between that and Mrs Patricia, another selfless gift from my dad, who helped around our house, I could have a couple more little ones! I mean - I slept all night when Charley was 12 days old thanks to my sister :) and didn't scrub a toilet til Charley was 4 months old. There are not many pictures of February, but the ones I have are cracking me up. Clearly dressing AK and brushing her hair were not a priority! And there is almost none of Sara! Oh my the newborn fog can be brutal. :)