Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Picture with Santa

Last week we went to the mall for the obligatory picture with Santa. There was very little wait and Santa was spectacular! When he asked SK what she wanted for Christmas, she told him her standard wish this year, 'Lipgloss and Band-aids.' Then he said, "Little girl, don't you want a doll?" to which SK replied, "Yes, Santa the doll from Target that potties." SK had only seen this doll one time and carried it around Target for quiet a while. When I asked her to put it back, she had told me (with NO power struggle) "Ok, Mommy. I'll tell Santa I want it for Christmas." And, she DID tell Santa she wanted the 'doll that potties' for Christmas, because Santa asked her about a doll! Santa told her that his elves would work very hard to find that doll from Target, since there was only ONE at the store the day SK saw it! We have no doubt though that, Santa will somehow find it! ;)
Posted by Picasa