Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Day of School...

Today was our first day of Sunshine School. AK is in the one year old class with Mrs. Beth and Mrs. Julie (seriously, her teachers are Julie/Beth!). SK is in the three year old with Mrs. Sherry and Mrs. Mary Lou. They both had great first days!!! We are so thankful for these sweet women God has chosen to teach the girls this year! I LOVED getting to see them throughout the day and hug on Caroline and ME, too, who just happened to be dressed in the same outfit SK and AK were (not planned!). Four little Foxes in four different classrooms all dressed just alike! :)
Backpack on. Rest mat and blankie in hand. Walking to class all by herself (sniff. sniff.) I was not prepared for SK to WANT to wear her backpack and just take off to Mrs. Sherry without me! :)
Loving on Caroline at lunctime!

The Back to School Fairy left brand new art boxes filled with paints, paintbrushes, stickers, markers, coloring book, and new drawing pads while we were at school. SK was soooo excited to find all her goodies. Sweet AK just couldn't stay awake any longer this evening. She'll get to enjoy her goodies in the morning.
The new paints were SK's favorite part!
*Where are the sweet pictures of AK????? Well, I don't have any :( Yes, that's right, poor second baby. I completely forgot to take one. But, no worries, her teacher took one of she and I together. As soon as I get it from her I will post!