Here's a few SK stories we don't want to forget....
We went out to eat a few weeks ago and the waiter asked what I wanted to drink. I answered Diet Coke (duh!). When the waiter asked SK, she said "I'll have the same."
Last night, I didn't feel like cooking so we headed to Cool Springs for dinner. Adam and I were talking about what sounded good. SK said to Adam, "Can we go to Macaroni Grill. Please, pretty cheese!" Of course Adam melted and said, yes, then asked her where she learned to say "please, pretty cheese." She never missed a beat and said, "From Nannie. Sometimes I go to Heaven and spend the night with her and she teaches me these things."
Today at Best Buy, I was hoping to still use a warranty to fix a very broken laptop so Adam and I don't have to share our desktop anymore. After the guy happily honored our warranty, I turned to SK and told her we had great news, the nice man would fix our computer then she and I would have one to play on. She then says (VERY loudy), "AWESOME! Now I can check my email!" Needless to say a sea of laughter erupted around us when the others waiting in line realized a 3 year old had said that!
In the car today I was prompting SK with Christmas ideas to get her excited about what she will actually be getting. I mentioned wouldn't it be fun to have _________, so you could play with it. She thinks for a minute and says, "I'll add that to my list for next year. I'm ok for this year."