Clearly I have no clue how to work the blogger app on my new phone! However now that i can post from my phone, i might actually post! So here's a run down of the pictures...
We visited the pumpkin patch for the 6th year in a row! It was Charley's first year and she enjoyed it from her stroller as she does most things we do. :)
AK got her beloved Jessie costume for Halloween. I so wanted to make it, but when she saw this at Target she was sold!
Sara lost her first top tooth the night before first grade pictures. She picked out her picture outfit this summer and couldn't wait to wear it. Even in 90 weather!
Charley LOVES bible class. She loves her teachers, to 'pat' the bible, and her little friends. She acts SO shy when I take her in but is a total ham while she's there. She loved the zoo last week. Specifically being able to crawl around and pull herself up on the glass at the aquarium.
AK had her Elegant Event at preschool last week to celebrate the letter Ee. It was precious! She got to dress all elegant, do an elephant march then have an elegant snack. Fun times! She also had open house. Her prek program is amazing. The cuteness she brings home is ridiculous! And I love her teachers dearly for making her pre-k unbelievable!









